The Hebrew Gymnasia The Hebrew Gymnasia

funny stuff

i didn't get the whole, "why are you speaking in english" thing until i went back and read you're comments and that you are in Israel. lol. It was Really funny. And I liked the characters...the randomness was great too, although, i'd try to make more of a story line. Opening credits were good too, and all the text at the end was kinda funny.

ReporterClock responds:

Thank you! =) Glad you liked it.

H2O - ep. 2 H2O - ep. 2

Bob, the waterboy or whatever

the first one, the little boy! He was cute. the rest really didn't make much sense at all.

Stick-Tacular Stick-Tacular

you seem to have the skills. USE THEM

Why are you doing stick figure animations? It looks like you have the skills to do animations with real characters. I think that alone would improve your score on here. The action was great though. Whatever you do, don't make it more like a dragonball cartoon make it your own ;)

sleeeeep responds:

Thanks. I hope to put out a non stick movie next...

Homestar Runner Pong Homestar Runner Pong

The brothers chaps are gonna whomp on you!

homestarrunner is very agressive about stopping people from using their copywritten material...I'd take this off if i were you

silver-war responds:

so you gave it a zero just cause the are agressive about their copywrite? let them tell me to take it off and besides its not like im making ne money off of it....